You should warm up by doing dynamic stretches, which are like your workout but at a lower intensity. A good warm-up before a run could be a brisk walk, walking lunges, leg swings, high steps, etc herunterladen.
Simple Back Stretch
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and knees bent slightly.
- Lean forward, placing your hands just above your knees jabra.com/evolve65 herunterladen.
- Round your back so that your chest is closed and your shoulders are curved forward.
- Then arch your back so that your chest opens and your shoulders roll back programm zum video bearbeiten kostenlos downloaden.
- Repeat several times.
Rotational Hip Opener
- From a high plank position, step your left foot forward to the outside of both hands to come into a low lunge instagram video herunterladen. Gently lower your right knee to the floor.
- Lift both hands overhead and shift hips forward to feel a stretch along the front of your right leg power form.
- Return hips to neutral position and open arms into a T-shape as you rotate your chest open to the left.
- Shift hips forward and bring arms overhead to repeat debeka leistungs app herunterladen. Continue to repeat on the left side for 60 seconds.
Low Lunge With Twist
- From a high plank position, step your left foot forward to the outside of both hands to come into a low lunge herunterladen.
- Shift weight to your right hand, and place your left hand gently behind your head.
- Lift left elbow toward the ceiling as you open your chest toward left leg kann keine dateien herunterladen.
- Rotate, bringing left elbow down toward the floor, then slowly open again.
- Continue to repeat on the same side for 60 seconds.
- From a high plank position, step your left foot forward to the outside of both hands and come into a low lunge doodle jump herunterladen. Gently lower your right knee to the floor and un-tuck your right toes.
- Rock back on right knee to come into a kneeling position (so your right knee is bent to 90 degrees), and allow left leg to straighten with a flexed foot hue sync herunterladen.
- Engage your core and hinge at the hip to lean forward with a flat back. Your hands can rest on the ground for stability, or you can walk them to touch your left toes if flexibility allows. Keeping a flat back is key—you can stretch more with a rounded back, but it’s not as effective at stretching your hamstrings.
- Rock forward on your left foot to release the stretch and return to a low lunge position.
- Continue to repeat the stretch on the left leg only for 60 seconds.
Related Reading: Healthy eating snacks