If you are planning a trip to Aspen, Colorado you are in for a treat. Natural beauty allows for scenic hikes while the city offers plenty of upscale modern amenities. If you want to experience some of the top attractions be sure to schedule time for all of our attractions below.
1. Aspen Art Museum – This non-collecting Art Museum known for exhibitions that include contemporary art such as innovative drawings, paintings, sculptures, and more.
2. Wheeler Opera House – A great place to catch Broadway shows, jazz and rock performances, opera, Community Theater and much more. Check out their website for upcoming events and availability.
3. Snowmass – Luxury ski and snowboard resort located in the Aspen Mountain.
4. Roaring Fork River – A 70 mile long river that is good for fly-fishing trips as well as whitewater rafting.
5. Smuggler Mine – On the north edge of Aspen you can find a one of the oldest operating silver mines in Aspen. Right on the slips of Smuggler Mountain in the mining district.